Taper 28 Skinny
THE CLASSIC COLLECTION
36 colours available
Height: 28cm / 11"
Base diameter: 1.2cm / 0.47"
Burn time: up to 6 hours
Sold as a set of 10
Candle Flair hand dipped, tapered dinner candles are crafted to burn drip-free and smokeless. They are made with 100% premium natural and unscented paraffin wax with a 100% cotton wick for the cleanest burn.
There are 36 stunning colours available and sold as set of 10 candles in a beautiful Candle Flair box for the ultimate gift. The long burn time and drip free characteristics make our candles perfect for events such as weddings and birthdays. Each candle’s tapered top provides an elegant, slender and contemporary design for a dinner candle. Our candles provide a beautiful ambience and are a striking and colourful accessory to any interior space. Our Classic Collection of candles are made in Europe.
Due to the handmade nature of this collection and the delivery process, please allow minor imperfections.
Free UK deliveries on all orders over £75.
Our standard UK delivery takes 3-5 working days to reach you from dispatch. International orders can take 7-14 working days to arrive.
If you have any queries or need any further help please contact us at email@example.com or please click Shipping & Returns for more information.
All Candle Flair candles include a safety label on the bottom of our packaging to ensure customers are well informed on the accurate and sensible use of our candles. Below, we have included safety advice when buying and lighting our candles as well as useful tips on how to get the best burn from our candles:
- Ensure the wick is kept trimmed to approximately 0.5-1cm in length to control the flame height and burn time
- Avoid burning candles in areas of draught to encourage an even burn and to avoid dripping
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or around children and pets
- Do not burn candles on or close anything that can catch fire
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart
- Always keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
- Always snuff out the candle, do not blow out
If you have any further questions, please click contact us and our team will be happy to help.